USA: +1-585-535-1023

UK: +44-208-133-5697

AUS: +61-280-07-5697

Control Volume and Control Surface

The certain volume which is fixed and is surroundings the equipment is called control volume.

The fixed boundary enclosing control volume is called control surface.

Regardless of the type of system, the control surface must be specified for the solution of any problem.